Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks...and then some!

It is always gratifying to see your children doing something thoughtful, some random kindness, even if once in a while, it's for you. And so it was fun today to have Shane come to my sunning place in his backyard; he was hidden behind a vibrant display of color--- a stunning bouquet of magnificent proportion--- edible fruits! It was whimsical, and of course, delicious, but what I loved most about it was that it was explicitly inclusive of Willow & Family, even Wayner, for the TLC they have been rendering me. I love that Torrey and Treesje and Chris recognize the sacrifices that the Jagers have been so willing to make while I have been staying there. And I'm really grateful that they are so grateful for that service. Hopefully, I will be giving them a respite soon if the Dr. thinks I'm doing OK.

Actually,all of the kids have been helpful in so many ways, from rides, running errands, phone calls, what have you. Not to mention the extended family with tangible support on all levels, and dear friends as well. Must take a village to heal a madwoman! Simply could not be more blessed.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

and I dido the thanks! love you sisters!