Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coming Soon to a Theater Near You


I have now invaded Adam & Fumiko's home, with virtually no notice, as Jared called on his way home from work last night and said he wanted to rip out the carpet in the Great Room right then. He has today & tomorrow off and is putting in hand scraped hardwood floors for me. He's the man; getting me great deals on one thing or another--- last summer,the hand finished (on site) gorgeous travertine. That was no picnic, but turned out so beautifully. It's getting where I won't want to move anymore! Anyway, I am excited, but definitely needed to be out of the way now with my special needs lifestyle, so I gave 5 minutes notice and sweet Fumiko raced to my rescue. So now I'm rotting over here for a bit.

It's a good thing I have so many kids so I can spread the joy around a little. But who knows when I will wear out my welcome here and there, so I just thought I better warn the world--- with this recovery seeming so dang slow, you never know when out of the blue, I may just end up on your doorstep. BEWARE!!!


J/K

1 comment:

Sydney said...

i like ur quote at the top of ur blog -- a lot